On 21.5.1949 Liesbeth Hofmann founded a company for the “import and export trade of food”.
Initially a small trading company in the heart of Vienna, Hofmann quickly developed into Austria’s leading supplier of dried fruits and nut kernels. In 1976, the foundation stone was laid for a new company building with a packing plant and high-bay warehouse in the industrial center Wiener Neudorf near Vienna.
In 1994, the company changed its name to FARM GOLD Handels-GmbH. The company is developing into a trading house and packaging company with a worldwide network of partners and producers.
Karin Reindl takes over the traditional company. Her vision is to further develop FARM GOLD into a modern and international supplier of innovative FMCG product solutions focusing on food.